We provide a cleaning service Monday to Friday between 7:30am to 4:00pm, to the following properties on our estate:
Lordship Grove (between 9A – 12)
Lordship Road (between 25 – 51 odd numbers only)
We aim to provide our residents with a consistent safe, clean and tidy environment, at all times. Our cleaning staff wear uniforms and are responsible for the general cleanliness of the estate. They have schedules of work to complete every day such as sweeping and mopping corridors, litter picking and dealing with bulk and domestic refuse.
We aim to maintain cleaning standards within communal areas to their best possible condition.
Your responsibilities as a resident:
- Ensure that all rubbish is disposed of down communal chutes or bin stores and not left on landings/pathways.
- Dispose of litter responsibly.
- Treat all communal areas with respect and report anti-social behaviour.
- Do not smoke in any communal areas.
If you intend to dispose of bulky items please ensure that you put your bulky items in relevant bulk chambers located outside Ormond House and Laburnum House, please do not put bulky items out in communal areas or in other areas of the estate. If you need assistance call the TMO office on 0208 211 8363.
The range of cleaning and tasks which should be undertaken are detailed within the cleaning schedule which are displayed within the notice boards at the main entrance of your block or you can obtain a cleaning schedule from the TMO office.
- Sweep and mop the ground floor entrances and lifts every working day.
- Sweep and mop stairs and landings and wipe down handrails every week.
- Remove litter from entrances, stairwells and lifts every working day.
- Wipe down doors in communal areas and paint work to remove grime and dirt weekly.
- Remove racist or abusive graffiti/fly posting; and remove other graffiti/fly posting.
- Pick up litter to outside areas of the block daily including play areas.
To ensure that we are meeting our obligations within the cleaning service standard we send out cleaning satisfaction cards and block inspections on a monthly basis.
If a specific site fails to meet our service standard we will highlight the cleaning elements that need more attention and endeavor to put steps in place to address any key concerns where possible.
Grounds Maintenance (Gardening)
We also provide a Grounds Maintenance service (weather dependent) to the areas on our estate that have greenery.